Need technology help?
Use the search below to find information & solutions for your inquiry or issue.
Still looking for assistance or didn't find the answer you expected? Go to https://itsupport.salisbury.edu and log in with your SU username and password to submit a support request or question.
Contact Technology Support
- Online: https://itsupport.salisbury.edu
- Phone: 410-677-5454 or 7-5454 on campus
- Walk-in: Academic Commons 145
- International students can set up a Zoom meeting with us by submitting a request online at https://itsupport.salisbury.edu
Tips and Links
For issues with your SU password, see Password Assistance
On-going and upcoming projects
- Windows 10 Deployment Strategy - Information Technology will begin upgrading campus computer running Windows 7 or Windows 8 to the Windows 10 operating system.
- IT New Computer/Replacement Plan: New Employees and Device Replacement - In keeping with our promise to replace faculty and staff primary computers that are five years old or older, IT will begin the IT Computer Replacement Plan now through May 2019.
- DocuSign at Salisbury University - Information Technology is working with the campus to convert paper forms that require signatures to electronic forms that can be digitally signed using DocuSign. This will not only streamline the process for approvals, but will also reduce the paper footprint on campus.
- Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures) for Faculty - As a Salisbury University faculty member, you will be able to login to Digital Measures with your SU username and password. Digital Measures is required for all faculty starting Fall ’14 and thereafter.
IT Suggested / Popular Topics