Faculty will find their Grade Rosters in the Faculty Center within GullNet.
Viewing Your Roster
- Open GullNet.
- Click NavBar>Navigator>Self Service>Faculty Center>Class Roster.
- Your class roster should appear.
If your roster does not appear:
- Click the Change Class button.
- In Faculty Center, find the course you are looking to display the roster for in the My Teaching Schedule display. Click the Class Roster icon
- Your roster will display for the selected course.
- If you do not see your schedule, click the Change Term button and select the semester you wish to view.
- Open GullNet
- Click NavBar>Navigator>Self Service>Faculty Center>My Schedule.
- Find the course you are looking to enter grades for and click the Teacher icon
- Select the desired grade to enter for each student.
- After you have entered your desired grades, scroll to the bottom and click Save.
- After you enter grades, you must set the Approval Status.
- If you are still reviewing or finalizing your grades, select Ready to Review. Click Save.
- When you are certain of all grades and are ready to submit, select Approved and click Save.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels