When going to this page: http://coglab.wadsworth.com/experiments/BrownPeterson.shtml, you either get this message if you don’t have the latest version of java:
Or this message if you have the latest version of java:
If you get the first message, you will need to update your version of Java at http://www.java.com.
Then, when reloading the page, you’ll likely get the second message (Application Blocked by Security Settings).
- Go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel. Change View by to Large Icons. Open the Java control panel.
- Click the Security tab
- Click Edit Site List…
- Click Add
- Enter http://coglab.wadsworth.com/ in the location and click Add
- Click Continue to the warning popup.
- Click OK
- Click OK again to close the Java Control Panel.
- Go back to your web browser and reload the webpage. Click Run to the Security Warning to allow it to run.
There is no content with the specified labels