MyClasses Profile and User Settings let you customize your personal information in MyClasses. This step-by-step guide explains how to modify your name to a preferred name or nickname, add a profile picture, and select a preferred pronoun and more.
You can click on the images below to see them larger and with more detail.
Editing Your Profile Step-by-Step Guide
- Log into MyClasses and select Account at the top of the Global Navigation menu on left.
- Select Profile.
- Click the Edit Profile button on the right side of the screen.
- Here you can:
A. Change profile picture
B. Add your preferred name
C. Select preferred pronouns
D. Add a title (i.e. Student, Professor, etc.)
- To upload a profile picture, click the profile picture icon, click “choose a picture” to locate a picture from your computer, and click Save to finish uploading the picture. Once you are done customizing your profile, click the Save Profile.
Adding Additional Contact Methods Step-by-Step Guide
- Click the Settings link located on the top right of the screen.
- Here you can edit Ways to Contact, located on the right side of the screen.
- To include a second email address you can select the “Add Email Address” option.
- To include a phone number to be notified via SMS messaging select “Add Contact Method.”
Note: When adding a Cellular Phone, a verification message will be sent to the selected number.