This guide covers all of your student accounts, as well as how to login and change your password.
Applicants and Admitted Students
When you are first accepted to the University as an applicant, you are given your SU username and a temporary GullNet password.
- This is used to access GullNet prior to matriculation, when your SU account is activated and you are eligible to register for classes.
- During this time frame only, you will be able to have a new password sent to the email you designated on your application through the Trouble logging in? link on the left side of the GullNet logon page at http://gullnet.salisbury.edu.
Your SU Account and Password
- Once your SU account is created (usually just before Orientation 101) your SU account will be active for the following systems:
- Network Logins - campus computer and internet/network access.
- SU Email: Campus Email Web Access - Student email access. This requires the full email address.
- GullNet: http://gullnet.salisbury.edu - our campus information and data system which includes academic and personal information.
- MyClasses: http://myclasses.salisbury.edu - only if you have a class that uses MyClasses, our online course management system.
- Gull Card: http://gullcard.salisbury.edu - your university ID and multi-function card.
- ABLE Internship Application: https://www2.salisbury.edu/able/app/login.asp - for Perdue School students.
- Your SU username will remain the same username you were using as an applicant prior to your SU account being created; however, your password will revert to your original GullNet login and will be locked for changes until July 1st after Orientation 101 for students admitted for the Fall semester, or until January 15th for students admitted for the Spring semester.
- You will be able to set your password beginning July 2nd for Fall or January 16th for Spring semesters using our Password Assistance webpage: http://mypassword.salisbury.edu/.
- Non-degree students will have their account information emailed to their non-SU email address.
- For information on setting up your password reset profile and resetting your password, see Using the SU Password Reset System to change or reset your password.
- Once your SU account is active, you can no longer change your default email in GullNet.
- As long as you are taking at least one class at Salisbury University, or have taken a class within the past 12 months, your SU account will be active. Also, a student who also has a faculty/staff account will only be able to register for classes and perform other student activities on his or her student account.
- Your e-mail and GullNet accounts are removed 12 months after your last class at Salisbury University ends.
Your Email Address
There is no content with the specified labels