If your course has enabled Microsoft Office 365, you can view all files in your Microsoft Office 365 (OneDrive) folder in Canvas. The OneDrive folder is accessed from the Course Navigation Menu.
- You can only view one OneDrive account at a time in Canvas. Make sure you are logged in to the account you want to view in Canvas. If necessary you can log out of your account and authenticate with a different account.
- Currently, OneDrive files cannot be accessed from course or personal files in Canvas.
You can click on the images below to see them larger and with more detail.
- In Course Navigation, click the Office 365 link.
You may be asked to authenticate your account. Click the Log In button. In an external window, enter your Salisbury University email and password.
View the files and folders in your OneDrive folder. OneDrive displays file name  and the date it was modified . Files display the file size .
- To search for a file, enter the name of the file and press the Enter (Return) key. OneDrive returns file results related to your search.
- To open a file, click the name of the file.
- View the file in Microsoft Word online. You can edit the document directly in your browser if necessary.
- If you have multiple OneDrive accounts and need to log out, click the Logout link. You can log in again using a different OneDrive account and view those files in Canvas.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels