- Login to Navigate using Chrome as your web browser (the system will not work using Internet Explorer)
- A notification will display, instructing you to go to the “Calendar” page to begin the setup. Click on the “Calendar” icon.
- On the “Calendar” page, you will see a yellow banner directing you to authorize syncing, please press the “authorize” button.
- Upon clicking the “authorize” button, you will be routed to login.microsoftonline.com. If you are not already signed into Office 365, you will be prompted to do so.
- After signing in, Office 365 will ask you to grant permission for the application to access your calendar. Pressing “Accept” will authorize and begin the syncing.
The browser will return to the “Calendar Integrations” page. A timestamp for the last successful sync (or any applicable error message) will be displayed, and will include options for you to “Retry” or “Disconnect” the sync as needed.
EAB does NOT store password information
- Changing your Office 365 password does not require re-syncing