This tutorial includes instructions on how to access a shared departmental email account from the Outlook mobile app
- Open the Outlook app on your device
- Select your initials in the top left corner.
- In the left tab select the envelope+ icon to add an account
4. From the popup at the bottom select Add Shared Mailbox
5. Enter the name of the shared mailbox and select Add Shared Mailbox.
The shared mailbox will now be listed separately below your mailbox in the left pane.
To remove the shared mailbox select your initials on the top left and choose the bolt/settings icon towards the bottom.
Select the shared mailbox from the list
Choose Delete Account.