Information Technology maintains 23 computer labs on campus. Of those, ten Windows and two Macintosh labs are scheduled by the IT Help Desk. IT also provides staff and assistance to the Academic Commons public computers. All software required to complete Salisbury University coursework is available in at least one lab, and usually in multiple labs: see Information Technology Lab Locations for the full list of software available. In addition the labs give students access to university printers and to central data storage (P: drives, K: drives).
- Conway Hall (TETC)- Labs are located in Conway Hall 116A, 116B, 110A, 110B, 213G, 280A, 351 and 352. TE 116A is always available to students. The other labs share scheduled class time with open periods.
- Fulton Hall – Labs are located in FH142 and FH145. These labs share scheduled class time with open periods for general student use. FH145 is our Macintosh lab.
- IT Help Desk – The IT Help Desk is located in the Academic Commons 145 (starting Fall 2016), and is open whenever labs are open.
- Devilbiss Hall – The Devilbiss Hall Lab is located on the second floor of Devilbiss Hall in DH205. This lab shares scheduled class time with open periods for general student use.
- Perdue Hall – Labs are located in PH141 and PH248. PH 141 is always available to students. PH shares scheduled class time with open periods for general student use.
- Lab hours can be found at IT Computer Lab Hours
- This document displays only Information Technology computer labs. Other departments may maintain their own computer labs with specialized software, availability and hours. Check with your department for information about departmental labs on campus.
- Two of the labs are available for general academic use only; the other nine can be reserved for specific courses or other events but are available for general use when nothing is scheduled. Faculty and staff wishing to reserve a lab should visit Information Technology Lab Locations.
- To see what features are available or installed in a particular lab, classroom or meeting space, please see the EMS WebApp page at https://schedule.salisbury.edu/EmsWebApp/BrowseForSpace.aspx (SU Login required). Once logged in, select the room you are interested in exploring and then click on the Features tab.
Other Computer Labs
Also around campus are other labs that are not run by Information Technology. Some are maintained by Information Technology and scheduled/administered by an associated department, others are completely maintained and run by another department. Please contact your academic department to inquire about what labs your department may have available to you.
There is no content with the specified labels