These instructions provide information on installing Zoom on Apple and Android devices.
Zoom mobile app
- You can download the Zoom mobile app for your iOS device from the Apple App Store
- You can download the Zoom mobile app for your Android device from the Google Play Store
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application for your mobile device, find it within your applications and click on it to launch
- After the Zoom app opens, click the sign in button at the bottom left of the screen.
- On the next page, click
- Enter Salisbury as your company domain.
- You will then be directed to sign in with your SU username and password.
- If you are using DUO Multi-factor Authentication, you will then be directed to utilize DUO to login.
- You will then be logged into the Salisbury University Zoom system.
Important Note: You can also join a meeting without signing in, just click on the link in MyClasses or in an email to launch the app.