Lynda.com is now LinkedInLearning!
LinkedIn Learning is a training and professional development online system previously advertised as Lynda.com.
- To Login via LinkedIn Learning go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
2. Select Sign in at the top right corner of the screen.
3. At the bottom highlighted in blue choose Sign in with your organization account
4. Enter your SU email address and click Continue
a. If you are prompted by the standard SU sign in screen enter your SU username and password as requested
*If enabled, you will be asked to validate through Duo Multi-Factor Authentication.
5. If you do not have a previous LinkedIn account you will select Continue without LinkedIn and Do not link my account
a. If you have an existing LinkedIn account you can select Connect my LinkedIn account by clicking the link and entering your previous LinkedIn username and password.
6. You are now logged into LinkedIn Learning and can browse the site as desired.
SU Faculty and Staff Only
Faculty and staff can also access LinkedIn Learning in Gullnet! See the below instructions for accessing from within Gullnet.
- Login to GullNet at https://gullnet.salisbury.edu
- Click on the Employee tab at the top of the screen.
- Under the Employee Links table you will see a link for Professional Development. Clicking that link will automatically log you into Lynda.com
To see information concerning Lynda.com becoming LinkedIn Learning click the link below
To see frequently asked questions concerning the transition to LinkedIn Learning click the link below