To manage your Gull Card account, please be aware of the following:
Use username(without @gulls.salisbury.edu email@example.com) and password only.
You should see the Gull Card Account Management site open in a new window.
After logging in, to add funds to your account, click the "Manage Account",
then choose "Add Funds ".
There are two ways you can put money on your Gull Card:
1. Stop by or mail a check to the Salisbury University Cashier’s Office. Make sure you indicate on the check that it is for your Gull Card. The Cashier’s Office is located on the second floor of Holloway Hall room 219. If you mail a check, the address of the Cashier’s Office is:
Cashier’s Office, Holloway Hall
1101 Camden Avenue
Salisbury, MD 21801
2. You can also add money to your Gull Card with a Visa or MasterCard Online. Follow the Manage Your Account link. Remember, you will need your SU email username and most recent password in order to access your account. We do not accept credit card payments over the phone
Make sure you check out the list of participating on and off-campus merchants that accept the Gull Card as a form of payment. We are constantly expanding our services!
- TO LOG OFF, YOU MUST CLOSE YOUR WEB BROWSER.
If you have followed the directions carefully but are still unable to access the Gull Card account, please try the following alternatives:
- Students: Go to a lab on-campus and try there. If your password is not being accepted you may need to reset your password.
- Check your web browser settings, virus protection, and pop-up blockers. Some off-campus sites appear to be blocking the access or pop-up blockers are not permitting the password window to appear on-screen.
- Make a payment in-person or send a payment to the Cashier’s Office in Holloway Hall. (checks or cash only accepted) The Cashier’s Office does not accept any credit cards. The official mailing address is: Salisbury University Cashiers Office,
1101 Camden Ave, Salisbury, MD 21801.