If you have previously signed up for a personal OneDrive account using your SU email address you will need to remove your SU email address from your personal OneDrive account and use an alternate personal email address.
You previously signed up for a personal OneDrive account using your SU email address and cannot sign in to your SU OneDrive account.
- Sign in to https://www.microsoft.com using the previous Microsoft account set up with your SU email address
- Select your profile using the circle at the top right corner and choose My profile from the drop down menu
3. From your profile information screen select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft to the right of your email address
4. First select Add Email
5. If you do not have another email to use select Create a new email address and add it as an alias however if you have a personal email address you would like to use select Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias.
6. Once you have added a new non-SU email address select Remove(see photo in step 4 above) and remove the SU email address from your personal OneDrive profile.
You will now login to your personal OneDrive account with the personal email address you have changed to. If you would like the documentation from your personal OneDrive account moved to your SU OneDrive account you will need to download the documentation from your personal OneDrive account, login to your SU OneDrive account at https://www.office.com, and upload the documentation to your SU OneDrive account.