The Fulton School of Music has an archive that is currently accessed via a shortcut in their O: drive called "Music Archives." If the shortcut doesnt work, perform these steps
- Long-click on "Finder"
- Select "Connect to server"
- Enter //netapp02/musicarchive and select connect
- Make an alias of the drive that has been mapped to the desktop
- Move the alias to the network drives folder
- Open "My Computer" or "This PC"
- Right Click on "My Computer" or "This PC" on the left side of the file explorer window.
- Select "Map network drive..."
- Change the drive letter to one thats available.
- In the "Folder:" box, type in \\netapp02\musicarchive
- Make sure "Reconnect at sign-in" is checked.
- Select Finish at the bottom of the window.