SU offers network storage space available when you log into an SU owned computer on the SU wired or wireless network. Students also have access to cloud storage through OneDrive, which is part of their Office365 account.
- Creating Subfolders on your Departmental Drive
- Getting an out of disk space error on a network drive
- Manage Cloud Computing Containing Personally Identifiable Information(PII)
- Network discovery turned off error when looking for network drives
- Restore a file from an SU network drive using Previous Versions
- Working with Network Drives