This will assist department chairpersons in determining the number of students who have completed a course evaluation in GullNet. This is useful when the course evaluation is available to encourage students to complete the evaluation.
- Log into GullNet (http://gullnet.salisbury.edu).
- Click on Faculty/Advisor tab and Dept Chair Survey Partic Cnt under Course Evaluations on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will be asked to enter the search criteria. You will be asked the faculty member and the semester (or term) in which to select. The best way to access a particular term or individual’s EmplID is to click the magnifying glass:
- Select the appropriate faculty member and term from the list (Spring 2010 will have the term code of 2104). Then click Search.
- Your results will display indicating your courses, the number of students enrolled in the course and the number of students who have completed the survey for each course. This report can be run multiple times during the course evaluation to keep an eye on your return rates.
If you click on Participants or Non-Participants, you will receive a list of students who have completed the survey or have not completed the survey. This can be used to provide incentives and/or reminders to students during the course evaluation period.
If less than 5 students complete the survey, the links for participants and non-participants will be grayed out.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels