Information Technology offers support for software, hardware and operating systems for SU-owned computers and computing devices, as well as some support for software on personal devices.
Current SU faculty, staff and students have access to software to use on their SU-owned computers and on personal computers (home).
SU is in the process of upgrading to Windows 10. Information Technology has made a self-paced online Windows 10 training course available through MyClasses at https://salisbury.instructure.com/courses/16210. To join, log into MyClasses by clicking the "Login with SU Username" button, and then click the Join Course button to join the course.
We do not offer instructor-led training here at SU. We recommend Microsoft's Office 365 Training Center for your training needs. They have online video instruction available, as well as written guides for you to read at your own pace. In addition, we do offer some SU specific guides, as listed below.
- Cannot change default applications for some file formats in Windows 10
- Find your SU computer name for remote access and troubleshooting
- How to update Mac OS keychain password
- How to Upgrade your Personal Computer to Windows 10
- Installing the Logitech® Webcam C930e
- Microsoft Surface will not turn on or wake from slee
- No bootable partition in table error when turned on
- Operating System Help Links
- Preparing an SU laptop for off-campus use
- Release and renew an IP address
- Windows 10 Deployment Strategy