3. If you are connected to the SU-Guest wifi network currently, again in System Preferences, go to Network, select Advanced, and un-check Auto-Join for the SU-Guest and SU-Secure network. If you are not connected to SU-Guest, please go to Step 4.
6. Choose Personally Owned Device or Salisbury University Owned Devices (having an SU tag).
7. Leave the selection on Configure via dissolvable Agent and click the JoinNow button.
8. Go to your Downloads and double-click SecureW2-JoinNow.dmg and then double-click the SecureW2 JoinNow application to open.
10. If prompted, enter your Salisbury Username and Password and click Next.
1011. If prompted, enter your MacOS local administrator username and password(If this is a personal device this will be your computer's password).
1112. If your password is up-to-date and your account is active, this process will complete and you will need to click Done.
1213. You can see that you are now connected to SU-Secure by clicking the Network icon.