- Log into GullNet (http://gullnet.salisbury.edu).
- Click on the Faculty/Advisor tab and Course Survey Participant Cnt under Course Evaluations on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will be asked the semester (or term) in which to select. The best way to access a particular term is to click the magnifying glass:
- Select the appropriate term from the list (Spring 2010 will have the term code of 2104). Then click Search.
- You will be taken back to the previous screen with the term information filled in. Click Search.
- Your results will display indicating your courses, the number of students enrolled in the course and the number of students who have completed the survey for each course. This report can be run multiple times during the course evaluation to keep an eye on your return rates.