This guide was created by Facilities Reservations for use with https://schedule.salisbury.edu. This has been formatted for use with IT’s Quick Reference Guides. For updates, please contact Reservations at http://www.salisbury.edu/reserve/
If you simply attempting to make a reservation you can do so by going to https://schedule.salisbury.edu. Installation is not required to create a reservation.
- In order to install EMS go to Software Center
- When using off campus you must be connected to Global Protect Always On VPN
- If you just installed EMS on your computer, when you click to start the program, it will ask you to fill out a database server and name.
- Database Server: db-ems.salisbury.edu,21802
- Database Name: EMS
- Your username and password will be provided by Facilities Reservations. If you do not have an account you will need to request one through Facilities Reservations to login.