The Acceptable Use Policy and Policy Receipt Acknowledgement can also be found under the Main Menu. Once these agreements have been completed, a job will run to process the agreements and grant you full access to GullNet. This job runs every four hours, starting at 12:00 AM each day.
- Under Advising Appointments in the left hand navigation menu, Click Appointments – Faculty/Staff
- Select the Department Calendar – Academic Advising
- For more information about advising appointments, see the Online Appointment System Instructions at http://www.salisbury.edu/advising/
Accessing rosters and grades
- Under Faculty in the left hand navigation menu , click My Schedule
- It may be necessary to click the green change term button to view the term and roster you wish to access.
- Click on the grade roster icon to the left of the class code underlined in blue (middle icon)
- Select from the drop down menu “Mid-Term Grade” or “Final Grade” Roster, as appropriate
- After all grades have been entered, change the Approval Status to "READY FOR REVIEW."
- Recheck your work. Errors can be corrected by changing the Approval Status back to "NOT REVIEWED."
- After all grades have been reviewed for accuracy, change the Approval Status to "APPROVED" and click SAVE
- To grade another course click on "CHANGE CLASS"
- More help on grading can be found at http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/registrar/faculty-staff/index.aspx
Under Advisement in the left hand navigation menu:
- My Advisees link gives you information about your advisees.
- You can communicate with your advisees by using either Notify Selected Advisees or Notify All Advisees at the bottom of the list.
- Use View Data for Other Students to review advising information for a student that is not one of your assigned advisees.
- Advisee Student Center tab gives you hold information and other options.
- Click Activate Registration to grant the selected advisee registration access. Once clicked, a window will open. Click Eligible to Enroll box and then click OK. This will activate the student’s registration.
- More help on advising can be found at http://www.salisbury.edu/academic-offices/advising-center/index.aspx
- You can find the following under Course Evaluations in the left hand navigation menu:
- Course Survey Participation Cnt – assist faculty in determining the number of students who have completed a course evaluation.
- Course Survey Results – assists faculty in viewing the results of their course evaluation.
- Course Survey Extract – creates an output file with the class survey results.
- Course Survey Long Answers – allows faculty to obtain the responses to all open ended questions in a course evaluation.
- Course Survey Summary Results – used by Perdue School of Business only.
- Crse & Loc Survey Results – creates a listing of the answers to the course and location level surveys. Currently only used for Nursing. You will only see results for courses where you are listed as the associated course coordinator.
- More information about Course Evaluations can be found at http://www.salisbury.edu/courseevals/