- Configure Your Device for SU Wireless Access - Set up your personal laptop, phone, or other wireless device for use with the SU wireless network.
- iPhone and iPad Setup - Set up wireless on your iOS device.
- PC and Laptop Setup - Configure your laptop or PC for use with the SU wireless.
- Android, Kindle, Nook and Blackberry Setup- Set up wireless on your Android or other mobile device.
- How to reserve an IT computer lab
- Course Evaluations: https://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/course-evaluations/index.aspx
- Scanning from Canon Printers - A guide on using your department's Canon or Xerox all-in-one printers to scan a document.
- Using the SU Voicemail System - A guide covering how to use the SU voicemail system on your office phone.
- Software and Computer Discounts - A page covering software and computer discounts available to faculty, staff and students.
- Installing a Network Printer on a University Computer (Windows) / Installing a Network Printer on a University Computer (Mac) - How to add departmental printers to your office computer.
- Digital Measures - Login page for Digital Measures, the system SU uses for faculty to input activities and accomplishments. If bookmarking, please bookmark this link: http://dm.salisbury.edu and not the Digital Measures site itself to guarantee that you are able to log in with the correct username and password. More information and guides on Digital Measures can be found at Digital Measures for Faculty. or Digital Measures Tutorials
- Educational Advisory Board (EAB) - Login page for EAB, which provides research and data analysis for staff and faculty about higher education best practices. Here at SU, EAB also serves as an analytics tool that helps faculty advise students in a very intentional manner. If bookmarking, please bookmark this link: http://eab.salisbury.edu and not the EAB site itself to guarantee that you are able to log in with the correct username and password.