View file name DM Promo.mp4 height 150
Digital Measures is required for all faculty starting Fall ’14 and thereafter.
New faculty are added to Digital Measures within the first three weeks of the semester. If you still cannot access Digital Measures after the third week of the semester, please contact Technical Support at 410-677-5454 to check the status of the import.
Faculty Web Profile Video Tutorials
Digital Measures: Getting Started with Faculty Web Profiles - Section 1
Digital Measures: Getting Started with Faculty Web Profiles - Section 2
- Faculty Overview of Managing Activities
- Tenure and Promotion Faculty Submission Guide
- Navigating Managing Activities
- Promotion and Tenure Reviewer Guide
- CV for Tenure and Promotion Checklist
- Using the PasteBoard (For use when copying text from Microsoft Word (or similar product) into Digital Measures that results in unusual formatting)
- Adding Education to Digital Measures
- Importing Intellectual Contributions from Third Party Sources in Digital Measures
- Adding Hyperlinks to the Promotion and Tenure Workflow
- Henson School Workflow for Annual Review