If you would like to see which of your students attended a scheduled Zoom meeting for the purpose of taking attendance, you can use Zoom Usage Reports to document the names/emails of students who participated in the Zoom session, what time they joined the session, and how long they stayed in the session.
How to Access Zoom Usage Reports
- Sign in to salisbury.zoom.us
- On the side menu, click on the Reports tab.
- Under 'Usage Reports,' click Usage.
- Select the dates you wish to view using the calendar icons. You can choose a length between 1 day and 1 month.
- Once you have selected a time period, all of the meetings you hosted within that time period will appear. Find the meeting you want to take attendance from. Using the horizontal scroll bar, scroll to the right of your screen until you see the Participants column. The blue number represents the amount of participants who were present at that specific meeting. Click on the number under the Participants column.
- A small window titled Meeting Participants will pop up listing the name, email, join time, leave time, and duration of participation for the host and all participants. If you select the Export With Meeting Data box when you export the report, it will also include: the meeting ID, topic, host email, total duration, start time, end time, and number of participants. If you select the Show Unique Users box, you will only be shown each unique participant and their total duration, and the Join Time and Leave Time will disappear. With this box unchecked, you may see the same user reappear on the list multiple times if they exited the meeting and re-entered. Once you select your desired settings, click on the blue Export button.
- The list of participants will be exported into a Microsoft Excel file which can then be downloaded to your computer.
- You can use this file to take attendance using the MyClasses Attendance Tool.
Taking Attendance in MyClasses
|Content by Label|