What is LiquidFiles?
SU users now have a new method for sending and receiving files containing sensitive information including those with PII(Personally Identifying Information) or for sending and receiving files that exceed Outlooks file size limitation. LiquidFiles is a secure file transfer system for person-to-person email communication. Files can be shared securely with users inside or outside of SU's system. LiquidFiles works fast, just as you would expect with standard email.
Who can access it? Access to the https://secureshare.salisbury.edu site must be requested and approved. For approval complete a support request online at https://support.salisbury.edu by selecting "I Need Access".
- LiquidFiles/SecureShare Filedrop
- Requesting Files in LiquidFiles/SecureShare
- Secure File Transfer and Sharing User Guide
- Sending files using LiquidFiles / SecureShare
- Using FileLinks in Liquid Files Secure File Sharing