Grades for courses are posted by instructors at the middle and end of the semesters. Students can view these grades by accessing them on GullNet.
- Go to http://gullnet.salisbury.edu and click the Log in to GullNet link on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter your Salisbury University username and password and click the Go! button.
- Click Main Menu > Self Service > Enrollment > View My Grades
- Depending on when you are trying to view your grades, and for which semester, you may have to change the term by clicking Change Term.
- If changing term, select the term and then click Continue.
- The View My Grades page will display your current grades.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.