This page has information about enrolling, viewing and dropping classes from your schedule in GullNet.
Enroll in classes
- Click Main Menu>Self-Service>Enrollment>Enrollment: Add Classes
- Choose the Current Term. Click Continue.
- This will take you right into your class schedule to Add Classes. (Only if you have courses in your shopping cart)
Accessing the catalog or schedule of classes
- Click Main Menu>Self-Service>Class Search/Browse Catalog
- You can do a Class Search (putting classes in shopping cart) or browse the Course Catalog (General information)
Add a class
- Click Main Menu>Self-Service>Class Search/Browse Catalog>Class Search.
- Using the drop down menus, select the correct TERM
- Using the drop down menus, select the COURSE SUBJECT and your COURSE CAREER (ex. Undergraduate or Graduate)
- (Optional) In the blank next to the COURSE NUMBER, type in the course number of the subject.
- (Optional) Uncheck Show open classes only to see all classes offered, even closed.
- Then click SEARCH.
- Select the class that you want and follow through the confirmation buttons until you have completely added the class.
- Use the drop down menus to select other COURSE SUBJECTS and add other courses.
- When you are all finished click the FINISH ENROLLING button at the bottom of your class list.
Drop a class
- Click Main Menu>Self-Service>Enrollment>Enrollment: Drop Classes
- Choose the Current Term
- Click on CONTINUE.
- Click the checkbox next to each class that you want to drop.
- Select DROP SELECTED CLASSES.
- Repeat the above steps for other classes that need to be dropped in other terms.
- Click Main Menu>Self-Service>Enrollment>Enrollment: Swap Classes
- Select the Term and then the class you want to swap.
- Find the class you want to switch it with by doing a SEARCH for the class, selecting a class from your SHOPPING CART or entering the CLASS NUMBER.
- Once you have found the class you want to switch, click on the FINISH SWAPPING button.
Print your schedule
- Click Main Menu>Self Service>Enrollment>My Class Schedule
- Select the Term that you wish to print.
- (Optional) Select Weekly Calendar view
- Click on File>>Print
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.