This describes how to use GullNet to send an email to your students.
- Under Faculty in the left hand navigation menu , click My Schedule
- It may be necessary to click the green change term button to view the term and roster you wish to access.
- Click on the class roster icon to the left of the class code underlined in blue (middle icon)
- Select the students you wish to email by placing a check mark next to their name in the Notify column and then click Notify Selected Students.
- Click the Notify all students button at the bottom of the roster to email your entire class roster.
- Note that this will not save a copy in your Sent Items in Outlook. To send a traditional email to your students that you can resend and archive, use the Class Lists in Outlook’s address book instead.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.