When trying to click on a link in GullNet, the user gets a spinning wheel.
First, try clearing the cache or temporary internet files. Next, make sure that popups are allowed for salisbury.edu. Finally, you may need to add hris.salisbury.edu to the Intranet sites list. Alt+X>Intranet Options> Security Tab> Local Intranet>Sites>Advanced.
- First try clearing the cache.
- Also, make sure that popups are allowed for salisbury.edu or that your popup blockers are off.
- If that doesn't fix it, you may need to add hris.salisbury.edu to the trusted intranet sites.
- Open Internet Explorer, and then open Tools. You can do this by either clicking the Tools icon in the upper right corner, clicking the Tools heading if you have your menu bar visible, or by pressing Alt-X on your keyboard.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab in the Internet Options window.
- Select Local Intranet in the “Select a zone to view or change security settings” section, then click Sites.
- In the Local Intranet window, click Advanced.
- In the “Add this website to the zone:” box, type hris.salisbury.edu and click Add.
- Click Close to close that window.
- Click OK to close the Local intranet window.
- Click OK to close the Internet Tools window.
- Exit Internet Explorer.
- When you reopen Internet Explorer, you will be able to open the requested documents in GullNet.
- Finally, you may need to add hris.salisbury.edu to the Intranet sites list.
- Alt+X>Intranet Options> Security Tab> Local Intranet>Sites>Advanced.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.